About Widad Ulfika :"

11.40


At the end, i know TRUE FRIEND is only in imagination. You know? sometimes i think you are my true friend :' but now. I know everything, you are not my true friend, i always share my problems with you, i tell everything JUST with you. So, why don't you do the same? tell your problems, share your story. You know? What you did make me feel  NOTHING!

My heart so hurt when you say i am a dog -_____- shit o shit. Something wrong with your eyes? I have 2 legs just 2. Oh yeah, Bebi just sends "Widad." and you say she is the only one who cares with you :( so how about me? I've sent "Widad." thousand times, BUT I DON'T EVER HEAR YOU SAY "thanks Imus you are so care" You break my heart. you break it!

I think i didn't do something that makes you feel hurt. But, i am jus a human too. i can make any mistake. and if on of all my mistake make you feel hurt I AM SO SORRY. I can understand anything about you :_(

And now, you angry with me. I dont know the reason :__( you didn't tell anything. maybe if you tell something to me, i can change it to be what you want. because FRIENDS is Everything about me :'

Before i know you, i always feel alone, alone and alone. I don't have alot of close friend :( maybe i just have 5 close friend. and you is my close friend. Everything that i say to you is TRUE. I don't need to be fake when iam with you. you are so valuble like a diamond to me.

I hate when you so far from me, when you angry with me, when you don't reply my text :____(
You know, i've say i won't ever cry for you. but at this time i CRY for you. I CRY.

Kalau Widad pikir cuma widad aja yang sakit, aku juga sakit Wid. Aku gak tau salah aku apa, tiba-tiba Widad marah sama aku. widad maksa aku buat cerita semua masalah aku sama Widad, tapi disisi lain Widad GAK pernah cerita masalah Widad. itu ngebuat aku ngerasa gak dibutuhin banget :(

Dedicated for special friends "Widad Ulfika"

You Might Also Like

1 komentar